The COVID-19 virus and pandemic continues to be of concern for Howard County residents, as well for those nationwide and around the world. HCPSS staff members have been diligent in efforts to remain fully aware of new information as it becomes available.
- 2020-2021 School Year
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 2020-2021 Reopening Plan
- Return to the Workplace Health & Safety Guide
On issues of community health, we take our guidance from the experts at the Howard County Health Department, Maryland Department of Health, and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Howard County COVID-19 Updates
- Howard County Virtual Assistance Portal
- Howard County Health Department
- Howard County News
- Community Action Council of Howard County Food Assistance
- Maryland COVID-9 Resources
- Maryland Unites
- Governor Hogan’s COVID-19 Response
- Maryland State Department of Education